Many Foxpass customers use wireless access products by Ubiquiti. You are in good hands.
The Ubiquiti setup is very straight-forward.
In Foxpass, go to the "Password" settings page and enter a password.
Visit this page: https://console.foxpass.com/settings/radius/. Create a RADIUS client for this site's public IP address.
Note: Please provide the public IP address where traffic from the access points will egress.
Note the secret that was generated.
Then click on the "RADIUS Servers" tab on that page and note our RADIUS IP addresses (EAP-TTLS at the top, EAP-TLS at the bottom) and the "secret" that was created for that entry.
In your Ubiquiti settings, go to "Profiles"
Click "Create new"
- Name: Foxpass RADIUS
- Enable Wireless Networks
- Authentication Servers - IP Address: (from above step), Port: 1812, Password/Shared Secret: (from above step). Click Add.
- Add a second Foxpass RADIUS server IP address. Same shared secret and port.
- Click "Apply Changes"
Access points will reboot after step 4
Consider whether this is the best time to have your access points reboot en-masse
In your Ubiquiti go to Settings > WiFi
- Name/SSID: Foxpass
- Click Manual for "Advanced" option.
- Security Protocol - WPA2 Enterprise
- RADIUS profile - Select the Foxpass RADIUS profile configured earlier in Step 3.
- Click Add Wifi Network.
If you have a Mac, go to this page: https://console.foxpass.com/settings/wifi/. Create an entry for (e.g.) "Foxpass", download the config file and install it. To configure other operating systems for TTLS-PAP, please see the "RADIUS clients" section to the left.
- Click on that you have configured in Ubiquiti.
- Connect to your new network, and enter your username and password and Click Ok.
- You will be connected to your network and you can see successful/unsuccessful logs on the RADIUS logs page.
Updated 9 days ago