SSO IDP - Okta
Allow Okta to be an Identity Provider and log in to Foxpass using your Okta credentials
SSO IDP Configuration
To configure Okta as an Identity Provider for Foxpass, follow the steps below:
- Go to Okta's Admin interface.
- From the left side, choose Applications -> Applications
- Click "Browse App Catalog"
- Search for Foxpass
- Click "Add"
- Click "Next"
- Choose SAML2.0
- Choose Application username format: Email
- Choose Save
- Choose "Assignments" Tab and assign the app to some users or groups.
- Choose "Sign On" tab
- Click "View SAML setup instructions", scroll down.
- Note the Entity ID, something like: http://www.okta.com/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Note the IDP Certificate
- Go to the Identity Provider settings page in the Foxpass Console.
- Click on the "Add IDP" button, enter Okta and click Ok.
- Select Okta from the Enabled Identity Providers and click Configure.
- Paste in the Entity ID and Certificate from above.
Test it out
- Now, you can go to your Okta dashboard and log in to the Foxpass Console. Note that your Okta email should match your Foxpass email.
Please reach out to us if you have any questions or feedback.
Updated over 1 year ago