Set Up Wi-Fi® Authentication
Foxpass provides a RADIUS endpoint to allow user based logins to your Wi-Fi. This enhances security and visibility within your network.
How to Configure RADIUS
- Register your network on Foxpass
- Create a RADIUS client on the 'RADIUS Clients' page. Then, copy the Foxpass RADIUS IP addresses and the "secret" created for that RADIUS client entry.
- Set up your access point
- Follow the instructions for your access point from the 'Access Point Setup' section in the left-hand panel. If you don't see your access point listed, contact us to help you get set up.
- Configure your end client
- Configure your clients according to the instructions listed in the 'RADIUS Clients' section in the left-hand panel.
- Test your connection
- Try logging into your Wi-Fi® with your Foxpass password. If you're having trouble, check the 'RADIUS logs' page to see more detail about login attempts.
- Next Steps. Extra options for more advanced usage.
- Enable a VLAN. You may want to enable extra radius attributes or configure VLAN assignment. Read how to do that from these pages: Enabling RADIUS Attributes & Enabling VLAN via RADIUS Attributes.
Wi-Fi is a trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance®.
Updated over 1 year ago