Note: SAML logins with PagerDuty only work on accounts with a Professional, Business, and Digital Operations pricing plans.
You must upgrade your organization's account if you are on the Free plan tier.
Configuring PagerDuty as a service provider
- Click the 'enable' button for PagerDuty the SSO - Service Providers page. Optionally select any specific Users or Groups to be allowed for SSO and then click the Save button.
- Click on the 'IDP Certificate' button to download the Foxpass IDP Certificate file.
- Configure the GitHub service provider in Foxpass with the following custom fields:
key: subdomain value: <your PagerDuty's subdomain>
- Log in to Pagerduty using the account owner's account.
- Navigate to User Icon Account Settings Single Sign-On.
- Select the SAML radio button and set up the IDP using the following settings:
Login URL: https://console.foxpass.com/settings/sso/login/ Logout URL (Optional): https://console.foxpass.com/settings/sso/logout/
Upload the certificate from step 2 in the Public certificate box.
Select auto-provision users option to automatically create a new account when new users sign in using SSO.
Do not hesitate to reach out to us if you have any feedback or issues.
Updated about 2 years ago