To configure RADIUS via EAP-TTLS on JAMF using Foxpass for authentication, you would typically follow these general steps:
Tip: Instead of downloading the .mobileconfig file from Foxpass and then uploading it to your MDM, we recommend that you re-create the profile in your MDM.
This guide is slightly out of date. JAMF now requires you upload the EAP-TTLS certificate (which is downloaded from Foxpass), and mark it "Trusted" on the WiFi page.
Here are the necessary settings. In your JAMF admin portal:
- Go to Network
- Network Interface. - Wi-Fi
- SSID: <Your SSID name; must match exactly including capitalization>
- Security Type: WPA/WPA2 Enterprise
- Protocols - Accepted EAP Types: TTLS
- Username - $EMAIL
- Inner Authentication: PAP
- Trusted Server Certificate Names: *.foxpass.com
Updated 5 days ago